You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Forum Question points increased?

Previously if any user asked question in the forum section DNS give one point for each question but today i noted points for asking question in the forum section changes 2 or 3 or 4 etc. What happened? DNS point calculation changes for asking question? can anyone editor/webmaster give me answer.
    Yes, This is the new change in DNS. Points are giving for questions as well. If the question is with proper details member may get more than one point as well.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Thanks Ravindran for notifying this and good to know this Asheej, really it's a welcome decision from DNS.
    All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

Hi ,

It is a good news for new comers to do informative and important questions to get lot of points.

Also it is nice strategy to increase traffic to betterment of DNS.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Muhammad Farooq
    (DNS Mentor)
    Visit My Website....www.itechsoul.com

Its good thing that whoever is asking a question will also get more points.

So its a kind of good initiative to encourage for those who ask the questions.

As if the question is more clear and more descriptiove, they will get more points similar to the person who posts the answers well..

Thanks

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.