You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: ASP.NET
You can follow these steps
1. Create an application in facebook: Without this your site can not interact with facebook. In facebook application setup, you need to add your domain name in domain name and canvas url with followed by '/'. If your site in local sytem then you need to specify your site with ip address and followed by '/'.
For example : www.google.com/ or http://127.0.0.1/test/
2. Download Facebook sdk from facebook and copied in your site directory
3. If you use php sdk then, create an object of facebook and connect with your app id and secret key. You can get this from your facebook application
4. Set the permission for your application and allow user to add your application in his facebook account
5. Now you can get the information of that user who adds your facebook application. You can get wall post, public details of user profile and etc.
Web Current affairs
- #583385Check following mention url it will help you to develop/integrate facebook in your website