You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

What is Revenue Sharing Program?

can any one tell what is Revenue Sharing Program? and Google Adsense account in DNS? i dont know about this...
    Hi Ravindran,

Revenue Sharing sites are the best way to earn money online.
    There are lots of ways for earning money.It can be through articles, forums, photos, videos etc.Google revenue sharing is the best thing in the internet to earn money. Now many sites are providing this opportunity. They share 50% to 100%. If you can write articles and if you can promote easily them, then you can make good income from it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Muhammad Farooq
    (DNS Mentor)
    Visit My Website....www.itechsoul.com

Hi,

You can read below announcement made by Raghav to know more about Revenue Sharing Program in DNS.
    http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/261398-Revenue-Sharing-program-DotNetSpider.aspx

Regarding Google Adsense account in DNS, DNS assist you to apply for google AdSense if you satisfy the minimum criteria set by DNS. To see your adsense profile click on your name which is showing the left side and select "View AdSense Profile". If you get adsense approval form both google and DNS then ads will be displayed on youe resources and whatever you are submitting in DNS. And ofcourse you will be paid for each click on the ad which is displying in your page.

Let me know if you need more information about this.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi,
    Dotnetspider.com is having revenue sharing program where you can earn revenue for posting good articles, code snippets. If you are posting article and code snippets and answering the forum sections. DNS will monitor the quality of your post and will award cash credits based on the quality of the post. Revenue sharing means DNS will share its 50% revenue to the top performers.

All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.