You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Doubts in DNS site

hi friends i have few doubts in DNS clarify me...

1)some times after post forum answer....i find out my answer is wrong in that particular forum question that time i need to delete my forum response how can i do delete?

2)How to delete my forum Question after post question in forum (some time i dont need that question)?

3)How to lock my forum question after i got result for particular forum question?
    Ravindran,

You can only add and Edit the answers you have posted.
    Only Editors and Webmasters can Delete or Lock the one you have posted
    in DNS. If you find the one you have posted is wrong, then you can edit it and can correct it.

Please mark this as Answer, if this helps

Regards,
    Alwyn Duraisingh.M 
    << Database Administrator >>
    Jesus saves! The rest of us better make backups...

There is no option till now for deleting the Resource, and you can not make any Post as LOCK all these permission are given to only Web masters.
    Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

For removing the answer posted by you. You can mention the url and your user id and you can request them to get those deleted.
    All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

Hi Ravindran,

As everyone suggested you cannot do all the three questions you have asked. Send a mail to any of the editor with the details so that they will LOCK/DELETE/ your post or answer.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.