IT Companies Submission GuidelinesDear Members,
Members are requested to read the IT Companies Submission Guidelines before posting new entries in IT Companies section. It is found that many entries submitted contains copied description from other websites, or without any description about the Company. Please note that IT Companies Section is not a points making section.
Please read and follow the guidelines for New IT Companies submissions, as under.
1. Please write the full name of the Company in place of abbreviation/short form.
For Example :- Do not write www.ikf.co.in, or IKF Pvt. Ltd, write as I Knowledge Factory Pvt. Ltd.
2. Always use first letter of Company Name and every sentence as Capital letter
3. Do not use all upper case letters in title or description or address fields.
4. Please try to fill the maximum fields, like
- Company Web site
- Job Posts URL
- Major Technologies
- Primary Office details, City and contact Addresses, etc.
5. Please write correct City name with proper spelling, always use first letter of City name as Capital letter and do not use all upper case letters in City field.
6. Please write self written description about the company, it should be accurate information of the company. Description must be written in your own words, copied details will be rejected, even if it is taken from original employer website.
7. Before posting new company or branch please try to search it in the search bar provided in IT Companies section then in the top right side Google search bar. Please search using first word of the title and use all sort of combination before posting new entry for avoiding duplications.
If you have any suggestions or queries feel free to ask as a response below.