You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

General posting guidelines

Please follow the general guidelines mentioned below for posting in any sections of this site:

* Do not publish an email id directly in any post. That will invite 1000s of spam to that email id since spammers are always searching all websites using automated systems to find email ids to send spam. If you really need to post an email id, use some tricks like My email id is "Thomas777" and it ends with "hotmail" and "dot com". That way, a reader can understand it, but automated systems will not recognize it as email id.

* Use headings for each paragraph using the ≪H2>, ≪H3> tags. Avoid ≪H1> tag since that is already used for the primary title of all posts in the site.

* Leave one and only one blank line between paragraphs.

* Do not start any post with "Hi friends", "Dear friends" etc.

* Do not end any posts with "with regards", your name etc. You can define a common footer from your common footer page.

* Do not use any scripts to track traffic or statistics in your posts.

* Do not use any kinds of Ads in the posts.

* Avoid linking to external websites. If you really need to provide a link to other sites, just use the url without the hyperlink.
    very important information...i hope all members will follow this instructions...

I think this post should come on top...

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hope members do follow these instructions.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika - Sr. Editor
    Webmaster, GujaratSpider
    http://angeldeeps.blogspot.com/
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to his mistakes"

Yes..We have been following...
    Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Reena

thanks i can follow this.......
    Hope u'll get what u need...........

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.