Use proper English and formatting of text in your postsThis is a technology site. But it does not mean that we do not need to follow proper English while posting content here. Please make sure you follow the below guidelines while posting content in any sections.
* Use proper grammar
* Check your spelling. Browsers like Google Chrome have builtin spell checkers. Make sure you correct the mistakes before you submit the post.
* Never use any chat code words (like 'pls' for 'please', 's' for 'yes' etc). Posts with chat code words will be deleted with no mercy.
* Always start any sentence with a capital letter.
* Do not write all text in capital letters.
* Do not write the first letter of every word in capital letter (even in case of headings).
* Use proper punctuation wherever necessary. End all your sentences with a period (.). End all the questions with a question mark.
* Always leave a blank space after a punctuation, but not before the punctuation (just see the blank space after the comma in this sentence).
* Leave one and only one blank line between paragraphs.
* Always start the names with capital letter (including people name, company name etc). There are certain other words (nouns) also that need to be started with a capital letters.
* The word "I" has to be always written in capital letter.