You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Use proper English and formatting of text in your posts

This is a technology site. But it does not mean that we do not need to follow proper English while posting content here. Please make sure you follow the below guidelines while posting content in any sections.

* Use proper grammar

* Check your spelling. Browsers like Google Chrome have builtin spell checkers. Make sure you correct the mistakes before you submit the post.

* Never use any chat code words (like 'pls' for 'please', 's' for 'yes' etc). Posts with chat code words will be deleted with no mercy.

* Always start any sentence with a capital letter.

* Do not write all text in capital letters.

* Do not write the first letter of every word in capital letter (even in case of headings).

* Use proper punctuation wherever necessary. End all your sentences with a period (.). End all the questions with a question mark.

* Always leave a blank space after a punctuation, but not before the punctuation (just see the blank space after the comma in this sentence).

* Leave one and only one blank line between paragraphs.

* Always start the names with capital letter (including people name, company name etc). There are certain other words (nouns) also that need to be started with a capital letters.

* The word "I" has to be always written in capital letter.
    I hope everyone will follow this rule.

Sometimes it is very hard to understand what exactly is the problem and we have to ask the user again and again for detailed explanation in simple words.

It would be nice if everybody follows this rule.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Very nice information. I hope the members will follow it strictly.

Thanks & Regards
    Paritosh Mohapatra

Thanks & Regards
    Paritosh Mohapatra
    Microsoft MVP (ASP.Net/IIS)
    DotNetSpider MVM

I do agree to use of proper grammar and correct words. Every DNS member should follow these rules and encourage other members strictly on this site.

Nice guideline.

Cheers!!!!

Rajesh Kumar Parbat
    (Mentor,Editor,MVM)

Hi Tony,

Thanks,

This is very important not only on DNS but on internet while repsonding, commenting, post articles every one should follow these general terms...

This is to be followed religiously, by every DNSians

Thanks

Ajay

Consistently engaged in sharing the useful information and developing the users satisfaction. Always trying to share the mechanism of maintaining the website, blog page. Developing the Google optimization by using skills, Content writing, SEO

The Editors Need to Check the post based on these rules and then only they have to approve..

Please make sure the Quality of the post is up to the standards.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

Regards,
    KIRAN.

Regards,
    Kiran.

hi,
    this is very nice information ....

thanks ..

Sunny Kumar,MCA
    School of Engineering and Technology
    Pondicherry central university

If everyone will follow this, communication would be much better. f would be lot easier to read and understand the questions.

Thanks for the information and hope dot net spider member would follow it.

regards

Hello
    There is a problem with me I can't understand about formatting that which tags I can use.Please let me know what they are so that I can correct my article.

I agree with Anil views.
    RESULTS MATTER, REASONS NOT!

Good Information....
    Every member in DNS should follow this one while posting anything DNS..

DNS MVM and .Net Guru
    Team Lead at CirrusCloud Systems
    Bhubaneswar,Odisha
    Thanks and Regards,
    Abhay Kumar Raut

This is very important not only on DNS but on internet while repsonding, commenting, post articles every one should follow these general terms...

This is to be followed religiously, by every DNSians

“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
    umardaraj07@gmail.com

Thanks
    Ajay

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.