You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Is MS-Office 2010 is better than Office 2007???

Is MS-Office 2010 is better than Office 2007???'.
    Both Office 2007 and 2010 are much to use and learn to use than the previous versions.

MS office 2010 runs super fast and i like all the new features . Powerpoint and Excel works great, however, Word always crash and I cannot use word2010.

In my opinion, Ms 2007 is best for office works.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

MS office 2010 is better in my view because of its quick response and new picture formatting tool in word and power point, and color saturation make 2010 unique

MS 2010 BETA VERSION I USED ITS GOOD
    Regards:
    Pal(Parthiv) Patel

If you Like My Post Then Please Go to Below link and Like this facebook page.

hi

did not use neither of one

Naresh

Hi Naresh,

You can download the trial version from net. It's free..

Happy learning.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

MS office 2010 is really better than MS office 2007 because of its quick response and formatting tools in word and power point, and color saturation make 2010 unique. In office, MS Outlook of 2010 is also with some new more options which helps to categorized the people in our contact list, & mailing also.
    If u have a regular use it for a week or couple of week you will be familiar with MS office 2010 & it will be best for daily * regular office use also.

Best Regards,
    Vilas Patil.

MS Office 2007 has good new features included so i guess MS Office 2010 (not used yet) will have even more compared to it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika - Sr. Editor
    Webmaster, GujaratSpider
    http://angeldeeps.blogspot.com/
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to his mistakes"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.