You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

IMAGE CONTROL

I m working with CSI Image Control but i m unable to Move the scroll bar in this image control.

Any body having idea about IMAGE CONTROL, then please let me know..

Thanks in advance..
    The Image control in Visual Basic 6.0 has no direct equivalent in Visual Basic .NET. The Image control was a lightweight control; Visual Basic .NET does not support lightweight controls.

During upgrade, Image controls are upgraded to the Visual Basic .NET Windows Forms PictureBox control. The properties, methods, and events for the Image control were a subset of those for the PictureBox control (with the exception of the Stretch property).

Web based image croppng. This is an "Asp.net server control" to allow developers implement image cropping functionality on their projects easily.
    Based on jquery and jquery.jcrop plugin. So easy to use just drag and drop then change properties you need.

Thanks for ur reply but i m dealing with an windows application and i m using a third part image control that is CSI image control in ehich i just want to move the scroll bar according to me..

Thanks

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.