You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Page Redirection Issue.. (Webmaster)

hi ,

i have to say one thing that in the FORUM when a user respond to a question , after posting the answer the user is not redirected to the page where he can see his answer.. in fact he redirected back to the main page in the Forum..

i think after posting the answer the user should able to see his answer so that if there is any spelling mistake or any correction then he/she can immidiatly modify that... and he should have the ability to delete that answer....

please think on this Issue...

Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    i guess the spelling mistakes can be check on the same page itself if your have browser like Mozila or Google crome.

That is ok..

i can check the Spelling mistake but then also suppose if i have to see how the answer look like and any changes in the answer then again i have to GO to that link and then i can See my answer better to redirect to the answer page..

Thanks
    Anil

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

HI Anil,
    I think you have checked the Redirect to un answered questions check box near the Submit Response Button.
    Make it un check while submitting the response.

Regards,
    Geetha.

ok.

Thanks i will unCheck that option...

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

Anil Pandey,

It seems you have checked the Redirect to an Unanswered questions check box as guessed by Geetha. So you should not select that check box. Please uncheck it the next time.. Still if you have any issue, please inform us. we will correct it.

Raghav
    Web Master

Raghav
    Web Master

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.