Forums » .NET » .NET »

Machine Test on c# .net interview very urgent

Posted Date: 09 Aug 2008      Posted By:: shashi kant Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 0     Points: 1   Responses: 1

dear,
i am gonin for 2 years experience on asp.net c#.this is last round for me if i cleared this then they given me offer letter. i had cleared aptitude, .net written test already. now they take machine test on asp.net c#. kindly suggest me some machine test practical questions with answers what they are asked in machine test.give me some questions with answers asked by any company in machine test.dear this is last round for me if i cleared this then they given me offer letter. so kindly do something serious regarding this issue.thanks. give reply ASAP.

Responses

#280861    Author: Vinod Krishna      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 915     Date: 13/Aug/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hi..
nothing to worry yaar..
u just do...insert datas...and select the datas and display on grid...thats it they will ask..

kool...
vinod

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Subscribe to Subscribers
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts
Talk to Webmaster Tony John
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India